The SANMT is meant to train in target navigation, convoys’ security, battle damage evaluation, reconnaissance and surveillance of infantry troops and military operations on urban areas. The simulator faithfully represents the real features of the system like the by hand launch, autonomous navigation, automatic landing and an interoperable interface to optimize the operators training.
The simulator’s software allows the users access to three operational scenarios for training: Saravena, Orito and Guajira.
• Updatable scenarios of the Colombian geography.
• Missions with real operational features.
• Interaction of the entities with the geographic and operational environments.
• Configuration of meteorological conditions.
• Emergency procedures of the real system.
• Scalable for interaction with other simulators developed with the corporation’s technology.
• High definition aerodynamic model, based in the aircraft to simulate the real flight conditions.